- Vermont State police have charged two men with Connecticut ties in an alleged child sexual assault case
- The suspects are both middle-age men who were respected firemen for the West Haven Fire Department
- The assaults occurred in The assaults allegedly occurred in Ludlow and Cavendish, Vermont
- The victim, who is now a young man in his twenties, came forward with the allegations last month, saying the assaults began when he was 12 and the sexual relations continued to last year.
- Meyer is alledged to have brought other underage victims from Connecticut to Vermont where he would sexual assault them and then ask the victim to perform sex acts on them
Suspects: Frank Meyer, 39, of West Haven, Conn., and Brett Bartolotta, 42, of Cavendish, Vt., are charged with aggravated sexual assault and slave trafficking