James Wiggins mysteriously vanished in the early morning hours of December 21, 2002 at a grocery market in Winn County, Louisiana on Highway146 in Ruston County. Wiggins was carrying an umbrella in the store.
This was the last known sighting of the young man, and he hasn’t been seen or heard from since.
- Theres no suspects in his disappearance and it’s as if he simply vanished. His case has run cold over the years and seems to have been forgotten by many.
- Full Name: James Thomas Wiggins
- Birthdate: August 23, 1981
- Missing Since: 12/21/02
- From: Ruston – Lincoln Parish – Winn County – LA
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 21
- Age Now: 31
- Gender: Male Race: White
- Height: 5’2 (at the time)
- Weight: Approx 165 lbs
- Hair: Curly Brown Eyes: Blue
- Scars/Mark: Surgical scar on right forearm, scar inside left bicep, scar on left side of chest, scar on left ear, surgical scar on abdomen, surgical scar on right arm.
- Clothing: He was last seen wearing jeans, red jacket, athletic shoes and a baseball hat
- Other: James has caps on his front, upper teeth
FACES Case #: 464
Agency Case #: 21200211
Alt. Case #: M272902241
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to please contact:
Ruston Police Department – 318-255-4141
And/Or the FACES Lab. Helen Bouzon, Research Associate, LSU – (225) 578-4761 / Nicole Harris, Research Associate, LSU – (225) 578-3750