- Intruders break into a families home Yesterday, in the early morning hours and snatched the baby
- Stopped by one of the family’s two dogs who forced the kidnappers back into the house
- Mother of infant pistol-whipped over the head with a gun as she confronted robbers
- The crime took place in West Regent Street, Indianapolis
- The unidentified suspects are being sought by police and both are considered armed and dangerous
Relieved: Husband and wife Nayeli Garzon-Jimenez and Adolfo Angeles-Morales pictured with their baby following the terrifying break-in
Police are looking for a black man around 35 years old, 6ft 2in, heavy set with light skin, a close-cut beard and acne scars.
He is believed to be armed and dangerous.
The other suspect is a black woman in her mid twenties about 5ft 10in, heavy build with braided hair pulled back in a pony tail. She had two lip piercings and an eyebrow piercing.
The suspects left the scene in a 2002-2007 chocolate brown van with tinted windows and windows that extend down the passenger side. There might be a dent in the passenger side door.