Paige Johnson is an endangered missing teenage mother. If you know where she is, or know who does please call the tip line at  1- 800 – THE – LOST


The last words that Paige Johnson’s big sister would read from the missing  teen would be: “GIRL. I need To Talk To You IMMEDIATELY!”

To Brittany Haywood, that was just her sister being her sister. She said the  Facebook message posted to her wall the night Johnson disappeared was something  her sister would say casually like, “Hey, girl I need to talk…” That usually  meant she had learned her boyfriend was cheating on her or she just was trying  to find where big sis was.

Instead it would be the last word she would receive from her sister, who has  been missing since Sept. 23, when she reported the teen missing to Covington  Police.

The 20-year-old Haywood, who described her little sister as a sweet, outgoing  girl, said the last time she spoke to Johnson on the phone was around midnight  that night. She’s heard nothing since and that it isn’t like her sister not to  call since they talk every day.

“Something is wrong, something is not right. Something is going on. Either  she is hiding out somewhere or something happened,” Haywood said.

It was shortly after midnight on Sept. 23 – at 12:12 a.m. to be exact – when  Johnson posted the message on her sister’s Facebook wall. That was the last time  that the missing 17-year-old reached out to anyone on the social networking  website.

About 45 minutes after her 12:12 a.m. posting, Jacob Thomas Bumpass, the  Taylor Mill man currently being held in jail on a parole violation, told police  he dropped Johnson off in Covington at 15th and Scott streets. Police said  Bumpass told them that was at about 1 a.m. He was the last person to have seen  her, according to court documents.

However, those same documents show that Bumpass’ cell phone records show a  different location at the time he said he was dropping Johnson off.

At approximately 1:03 a.m. Sept. 23, Bumpass’ phone pinged on cell phone  tower near Tanner’s Lane in Florence, Ky., say court documents. According to  Det. Bryan Frodge in an affidavit in support of a search warrant returned in the  investigation, Johnson lived on Cantebury in Florence, which would be served by  the tower on Tanner’s Lane.

Cell phones ping off of cell phone towers as they constantly search for  signal whether or not the phone is in use. Facebook chatter reveals that the  Bumpass, Johnson and Haywood had tentative plans to meet up on the evening of  Sept. 22.

It also indicates that they had first planned to get together the night  before.

On Sept. 21 Johnson chatted with Bumpass on Facebook. Just after 2 a.m. she  posted on his wall to come and get her, her sister and her friend to “party  ASAP!” He declined because, as he posted, he had a job interview the following  morning and needed to get some sleep.

Haywood continued the chat, asking Bumpass if he was going to “chill with us  tomorrow?” Bumpass’ post: “I’ll make an openin[g] for you!”

She did not “chill” with him the night Johnson disappeared, Haywood said.

Haywood said as far as she knew Johnson was hanging out with Bumpass on the  evening of Sept. 22 and into the early-morning hours of Sept. 23 at his house.  According to the affidavit for a search warrant, Bumpass, 22, gave Johnson  alcohol that night.

Court documents said Bumpass’ phone next pinged at 1:32 a.m. on Sept. 23 near  Wilder, Ky., which police say is near Bumpass’ residence on Decoursey Pike.

About an hour and a half later, it pinged at 2:58 a.m. off a tower near  Dudley Pike in Edgewood, Ky. and at 4:13 a.m. off a tower near Filager Road in  Batavia, Ohio.

At 4:18 a.m. Bumpass’ phone pinged off a tower near Half-Acre Road in Batavia  which is near the entrance to East Fork Lake, an Ohio State Park in Clermont  County.

Later in the evening on Sept. 23, Bumpass posted to his Facebook two pleas to  his ‘friends’ about Johnson’s disappearance.

“If anyone has seen Paige Johnson please let me kno[w] if you have seen her  she is missing and if you look in my photos you will see what she looks like.  Her friends and family really need to find her and no ones heard from her,” Bumpass’ post at 7:05 p.m. read.

“OK really if anyone has seen Paige Johnson please let me know because the  cops are looking for her now. If anyone has any information on where she would  be at message me,” Bumpass posted at 8:22 p.m.

Johnson and Bumpass also used the social networking site MySpace. There she  and Bumpass shared an online friendship. Bumpass has photos posted on his page  of the missing teenager posing with him, as well as with other friends.

Police say Johnson has been inactive online, including e-mail, Facebook and  MySpace, since her disappearance. However, one website shows that someone has  logged on to her page since her disappearance.

On MySpace, next to the profile photo is a timestamp that shows the last time  a person logged into the MySpace page. On Johnson’s page, it reads that the last  log on was Oct. 2.